Updated in sleek patent leather, our latest Adirondack offers a range of high-tech benefits. Featuring an outsole designed to stay flexible in freezing temps, soft sherpa lining, and a cold-weather rating of -32˚C, it's ideal for making a statement in the mountains, the city, or anywhere in between.
Waterproof Designed to help protect against heavy weather conditions, including water, rain, and snow. If present, zippers and tongues are gusseted and treated with water-repellent coatings.
White Spider Rubber Made for high friction and durability, this versatile and non-marking rubber compound offers enhanced traction on wet and dry surfaces.
Weather Rated to -32ºC Cold-weather styles with this icon are rated for temperatures as low as -32°C (-25.6°F).
Dry Tech Made with our innovative DryTech membrane, which forms a waterproof barrier for enhanced protection from the elements.
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Waterproof leather
- Gusseted tongue with water repellent coating
- Patent leather upper
- Cuffable shaft
- Non-wicking laces
- 8mm sherpa lining, 17mm UGGpure™ upcycled wool lining or 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell lining
- 17mm UGGpure™ upcycled wool insole or 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell insole
- enerG Comfort System footbed
- Dual density EVA midsole
- White Spider Rubber outsole
- 7" shaft height
- 200g insulation, DryTech Technology, Weather Rated -32˚C
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo, Branded UGG® metal eyelet
- Best for: Heavy rain, Heavy snow